Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Rickett
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question: If the Egyptians take over an Atlantean building with technology tokens on it, do the Egyptian get the bonuses from the technology tokens while they control the building? My guess is "no".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also guess no, as the tokens of the Egyptians can only be used for actions and therefore the tokens already on the card are rather useless for them. This makes the Atlanteans also less interesting to take over for the Egyptians, which is a good thing in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Koolin wrote:
the tokens of the Egyptians can only be used for actions
Maybe I misunderstood, but the Temple Of Ra can also take over a Feature card, right?

Having said that, this... ...looks like the tech tokens on common cards serve purely to the Atlantean, so Egyptian can only take over the plain, unimproved card effect. Also the scoring tech still brings VP to Atlantean, which seems rather unfair to Egyptians... :)

Any Twitter user, who can ask them directly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
myyysha wrote:
... rather unfair to Egyptians...
Well, that's something rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for question. Other Factions can not take advantage of Atlanteans Technology except they have a particular card that gives them this skill (like 'spend Tech token to gain...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Bednarczuk
Poland
Dąbrowa Górnicza
Śląskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
myyysha wrote:
Koolin wrote:
the tokens of the Egyptians can only be used for actions
Maybe I misunderstood, but the Temple Of Ra can also take over a Feature card, right?

Having said that, this... ...looks like the tech tokens on common cards serve purely to the Atlantean, so Egyptian can only take over the plain, unimproved card effect. Also the scoring tech still brings VP to Atlantean, which seems rather unfair to Egyptians...

Any Twitter user, who can ask them directly?
Ok, but this example is showing how open production works. Temple of Ra lets you steal opponents location until end of round. So location is no longer in Atlanteans kingdom and they gets no bonuses from it IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls