Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry departed after blowing his engine in Formula De, but we were joined by late-arrivers Joey and Jim, bringing us to the magical number of seven players. John expressed an interest in that “cowboy game”, which we quickly deciphered to mean Bang!

Michael was the sheriff. After a round or so of cautious play as we each waited for others to make a move so we could attempt to learn each other’s identities, the carnage began. Keith was tossed in jail and shortly after exiting was dispatched to boot hill by marauding Indians. Spouey, who was sitting on Michael’s right, began a relentless series of attacks against him, which tipped his hat (so to speak) as to his identity.

I was saddled with a sad fate in this game – no weapon. Thus, I was only able to attack players adjacent to me. I was fairly certain that Joey was an outlaw, as was Keith. Sadly, Keith was scalped early, so my only other choice was Jim. I wasn’t sure of his identity, so I resisted the temptation to shoot at him. Jim, however, lashed out against me, even though I thought I had made my identity (a deputy) clear by attacking Joey. I figured that Jim must be the renegade, so I counter-attacked. Sadly, this caused Jim to concentrate on me and he promptly shot me down. The tragedy of this was to be revealed later as Jim was also a deputy!

Spouey was the next to die, killed by John. At this point, there was uncertainty as to whether Jim or John was the renegade. Whoever it was appeared to be in good shape, giving the renegade a decent chance at victory. The mystery was solved, however, when Joey successfully dispatched the sheriff, giving the victory to the outlaws.

Outlaws: Joey, Spouey, Keith
Deputies: Jim, Greg
Renegade: John
Sheriff: Michael

Ratings: Michael 8, Jim 8, Joey 7.5, John 7, Keith 7, Greg 7, Spouey 6.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.