Mark Shilling
United Kingdom
Hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 11 the rulebook states that:

- if your resistance is LOWER THAN the number of skulls, you lose ONE lifepoint

On page 12 the examples provided indicate that you actually lose one lifepoint for each skull in excess of your resistance - therefore you can lose more than one lifepoint - in contradiction to the rule on p11

I am assuming at this stage that the examples are the correct version - is this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I Played that the receptacles lose 1 life point, and only 1 life point... Otherwise they would bee all dead in 2 turns, sometimes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Schuijers
Netherlands
Uden
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
superdupergeek wrote:
On page 11 the rulebook states that:

- if your resistance is LOWER THAN the number of skulls, you lose ONE lifepoint

On page 12 the examples provided indicate that you actually lose one lifepoint for each skull in excess of your resistance - therefore you can lose more than one lifepoint - in contradiction to the rule on p11

I am assuming at this stage that the examples are the correct version - is this right?

I believe you are refering to the example including a shield with a Heart on it.

No matter how many skulls there are, you lose 1 health per test max due to skulls. You can lose more due to other Shields, which is what those examples are referring to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.