Popular Tags: [View All]
Amir Gharaba
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!
I just received my copy of the game and I haven't tested it yet, so maybe my question will sound odd, but do you think it would be possibile to make it a 6-players game, thus having all the teams managed by human players (given of course that there just aren't enough components to do so, so I'm just speaking 'virtually')?

Or do you think the market should be extended too, because it could be just too 'small' as it is?

(:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, it would take forever. we in a 3 players game, took almost 4 hours, but was great, we didn't even notice.

Also, you would need a lot more components and a way to refresh the market, otherwise you wouldn't have enough footballers and other tiles to buy, for all the players.

That would be the main problems I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: My contribution was deemed PyuredeadbrilliantMicrobadge: Offline from The Geek for a while
Short answer? Impossible in the current state of the game.

Long answer? If enough of us beg for expansions we might see it coming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already asked the designer once or twice about it. laugh

More footballers, more options to buy, European competitions, deals between players and a way to have bit less luck (like in certain levels you would have a guarantied chance or you'd have chances with a 4/5/6 instead of only 5/6, or maybe a new dice more powerful).. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Becerra
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There is an option to play up to 6 players. The problem is that this would require using two copies of the Time of Soccer. I explain the system if you want to try, it is very easy.

These are the changes:

- Players are divided by 2. It is as if it were playing two simultaneous games. Three play in a market and three on the other market. The tiles of each game never mixed, each player plays only the tiles on his side of the table. There will be repeated players, obviously, but never in the same market.

- For classification and the cup will only be used one of the two main boards. There will be two repeated colors, so that a board must play as if they were the K-LETRI (black) and Parranda (purple). For example, one will be Mollerusa, another Palmeras, another Lagarto and another Mojea, the other two will play with another Mollerusa and other Mojea for example but will use the black and purple as its colors in the classification, the cup and the matchs.

I do not know if you get the idea, but it's very simple. By playing simultaneously the two markets, the game will not take longer with respect to 4 players game are even reduced because in each market play only 3 players, accelerating the game.

If I would appreciate you to try your impressions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Banks
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Wingspan fanMicrobadge: Helvetia fanMicrobadge: Apex Theropod Deck-Building Game fanMicrobadge: IKI fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Will surely try this epic option if I can get a second copy in my gaming group!

thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls