Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan F T
Colombia
Bogota
DC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, the rules mention how to use Last Will base game, but nothing about its expansions...

Is it even possible or recommended to use the player order board (BGG promo) with Last Will when used as the properties and money module?

What about Getting Sacked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Austin Kinslow
United States
Collierville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
"OBVIOUSLY."
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that Prodigals incorporates a player order board so that isn't needed when using Last Will.

You could likely use most of the modules from Getting Sacked but you're talking about a huge production there! Much to keep up with!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Soper
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
wedgeex wrote:
I believe that Prodigals incorporates a player order board so that isn't needed when using Last Will.
On the last page of the rules is the guide for incorporating Last Will into PC. Under Setting Up the Game it shows that the turn order board from PC is missing, because it is not used, and states that player order will be "...determined by the rules from Last Will."
I presume this is why there are two sections to the central boards of PC instead of one large triangular board.

Also note, under the description of the Round - Actions, that the Last Will Actions are played according to LW rules (Actions tracked on players' board), while the Prodigals Actions are played by PC rules (Actions unlimited).

wedgeex wrote:
You could likely use most of the modules from Getting Sacked but you're talking about a huge production there! Much to keep up with!
I think you're right about this, considering the above. See other players' comments in this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1462065/play-time. But keep in mind, it is only necessary to win in one of the 2-3 competitions to end the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls