Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys

I'm working on a game that has a hidden role in which players have a common goal and traitors try to disrupt that goal. I won't go into mechanics details yet, and it's in a similar vein to Resistance, but it has heavy thematic activities and locations and such.

I was wondering what kind of theme appeals to YOU?

Poll
Which traitor theme do you like??
Players are cops raiding a criminal den looking for evidence. Traitors are criminal moles.
Players are criminals raiding other criminals' den looking for something. Traitors are opposing criminal moles.
Players are criminals ransacking police station to destroy evidence. Traitors are undercover cops.
Players are detectives at a crime scene looking for evidence. Traitors are the perpetrators trying to get rid of evidence.
      42 answers
Poll created by Tuism

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Main group should always be the good guys. For me anyway. Wouldn't even play it otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yashar Basseri
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if players are investigators but a few of them, the spies, are dirty cops who frame others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really see a "Clean Cops" and "Dirty Cops" option here, but given where I think you are taking the theme, that's where I'd go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Newman
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
I don't really see a "Clean Cops" and "Dirty Cops" option here, but given where I think you are taking the theme, that's where I'd go.

Wouldn't that just be Good Cop Bad Cop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tu
South Africa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:

Isn't that what 1 and 4 are?

(...grammar is hard :/)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.