Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Choosing "negotiate" as a player reaction during a raid, a modified dice roll of 6 or more guarantees success
I can modify the dice roll by adding the Family's Evasion DRM plus any amount of Trade goods so lets say the Family's Evasion DRM is 2 and I add 2 Trade goods that is a +4 before rolling the dice it is no point adding another Trade good since if you roll a 1 its an automatic loss anyway so am I correct in assuming 4 is really the max you would want to modify the roll
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vez A
Germany
Kiel
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

Makes sense to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vez A
Germany
Kiel
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
In my experience, it's rare that you'd have more than two goods to spend anyway. Or have the will to spend more than that cos they can be needed elsewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek B
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is normally true though the last game I played due to mostly card bonuses my first 4 out of 7 turns were Planning actions this along with the Weaving bonus allotted me a rare surplus of Trade Goods
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.