Teotlatolli: The council of the gods» Forums » General

Subject: availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Todd
United Kingdom
Keighley
flag msg tools
Just found this game browsing two player games does anynone know where i can get files to prnt this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed them once upon a time, so I must know. laugh

Hmm, I think I may have set up something on ArtsCow for this. If I had to guess, my copies of the files are long gone. Let me see what I can find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed!
the gods — you need 1 copy of this.
the signs — you need 4 copies of these.

P.S. I recall it being a minor pain, because I had to carve out the card images from the original, which is a montage as depicted in the images on BGG. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Todd
United Kingdom
Keighley
flag msg tools
thanks for trying but i am not an artscow member i live in the UK so am not sure if i can join. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArtsCow is in Asia. I'm quite confident that you can sign up for a free account and have things shipped to you, just like I did.

P.S. I have found my carved up (and probably enlarged) PNGs I carved out of the originals in preparation for ArtsCow. If you want to geekmail me your email address, we could try that route….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.