Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We just went into December but did not manage to reach patient zero before that. We never saw any vaccines and how they work, never opened box 7, yet the mandatory objective of December is to vaccinate all faded cities. There is no way we can do this now, especially because December also told us to destroy all previous objectives, which included the one to find patient zero. Did we break the game? How do we proceed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like the misprint on one of the cards caused this. We had box 6 open but not 7. The card told us to scratch it off when neither 6 nor 7 are open. FAQs clarified that this is incorrect. Too bad we wasted a bunch of games now trying to find patient zero without having to We are now in December with no vaccine stations and several needlessly lost games... Way to destroy the experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a scratchable card at some point that tell you to scratch it when you haven't opened box 6 or 7 yet, once you scratch it, it should tell you to open the remaining boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we found out about it, but it was too late. This completely destroyed November and December and for us with no way to win and a horrible score at the end. I am SO angry at that misprint.

Have you played the German version, Kerstin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I did, we managed to open boxes on our own though, therefore it was not an issue for us.
Nevertheless I was already wondering about it when I read the card, because I found it quiet misleading and kind of thought that it should be scratched when either of the packages was missing as both packages seemed so crucial for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.