Michael Nguyen
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi. My name's Mike and I found out that I can make it this year. Wish I'd have thought to check the forums earlier but better late than never, right?

I planned in March to attend my best friend's wedding which unfortunately meant I'd be missing BGG.CON. So I didn't buy a ticket. The wedding got postponed to December due to a venue issue, and now I'm regretting that decision. Because how often are weddings postponed IRL?

I already have accommodations and round-trip travel covered. I just need a ticket!

So if:
1. You found out you can't attend this year --> I'd love to purchase your ticket.
2. You're a vendor and need a grateful, hard-working volunteer --> I'd love to earn your extra ticket.
3. You know someone that can't attend and is looking for a buyer --> I'd love to purchase his/her ticket if you can notify them.
4. You are still planning to attend but have some sympathy for me --> I hope you have a blast at BGG.CON 2015!

Ever since I got into board gaming in the last two years, I've been able to get others to experience the awesomeness too. I've significantly enhanced my abilities to analyze, strategize, observe and deduct. Making it to this year's BGG.CON will hopefully be my first and definitely not my last. If there's anyway you can help me get there this year, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

UPDATE: Ticket found. Thanks for everyone's help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.