Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing wrath with the cleric class deck. I mix in all of the cards of appropriate deck level including the blessing of the gods.
Anyone think this is a problem or going to break anything? Should I leaves them out in favor of the blessings of ascension?

Cajun

P.S. Wrath is quite difficult for Zarlova.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are only 4 Blessings of the Gods? Right? I wouldn't say that is a big deal. You'll have a few things going on:

1. There copy ability will be nice.
2. Except it won't be nice when the top card pf the blessings discard pile is a corrupted blessing.
3. They won't let you get mythic tokens.
4. Except when Blessing of Ascension is the top card of the blessings discard pile.

So, it seems to kind of self-balance. I think you'll be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
269Hawkmoon wrote:

2. Except it won't be nice when the top card pf the blessings discard pile is a corrupted blessing

This isn't always bad.
Blessing of Baphomet and Blessing of Deskari come to mind.

Agree its going to be case by case.

To OP.

My group has a Zarlova - not using the class deck cards - she's doing fine as an attack-spell user + healer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zarlova's a brute in AD5. Base attack +16, usually rolling 3 dice so anything below 20 is autokill.

The spell-resistant monsters could make solo tough, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.