Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's the end of the game.
I am on space 13 on Emperor track.
I receive 9 VP.
Then I move 7 spaces back.
Then I recieve C-2 bonus - I place occupied YELLOW room on my Hotel Board.
This is the last room in 4-rooms group, so I move 10 spaces on Emperor track. Exactly 7 spaces + 3 VP.
Is this correct?

And the best:
I have Telefonistin (Operator) in my Staff. She get twice depicted points from space I occupy.
Can I receive 26 VP from her?? :-)

Great great game, by the way!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Luciani
Italy
Fermo
AP
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Combo! But you can't get more than 12 points from telefonist (as written in the rules). 26 points with only 1 card is too much!
I'm happy you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wojtek chuchla
Poland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Simone for your quick reply!

I read rules of course and I saw this text.
But it says:
"So you can get at most 12 VP from this, since your wooden disk can be at most on space 6 after the final Emperor scoring"

And - as we see - isn't always true ;-)

So, max points from Telefonistin is 12 and we will play this way.

And one more clarification - In this situation can I receive 3 VP for move on Emperor Track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I expect not since that scoring already occurred. But then, I would have guessed it would have worked for scoring the card so who knows.

I'd also wonder if this means that the max points that are allowed per card is supposed to be 12?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Austin
Canada
flag msg tools
If telephone operator gives 2x emperor points why is there not a 'x2'symbol on the card instead of a colon? The way the card shows the emperor symbol and the 'two victory point' symbol, it appears to me that I am going to get a bonus of 2 points to whatever my emperor score is. Not very intuitive.

I swear I've spent over an hour going over the icons of these cards. It's going to take a while to learn. More work than mombasa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.