Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Alvin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DON'T GET ME WRONG! the insert that came in the box is GREAT! however, I sleeve my cards. every card. every time. I'm one of ~those~ guys. whistle

sleeved cards DO fit in this insert but it bends the corners of the sleeves and the cards a bit, and that made me angry. I waited too damn long for this game to not have it perfect.

Keep in mind this is only my second foam insert. I think I did a decent job and I wanted to share in case anyone else wanted to venture into something greater than this perfectly good stock insert.

Under the wonder cards i have the score book and additional sleeves.
the removable trey with the age cards has a small slot for science tokens and the four war tokens.
spaces were cut for the war bard thing to fit in perfectly and hold the coins in place.
Rule book fits on top and box closes all the way.

thanks for taking a look and id love to hear any feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good to me! I see more and more people making foam inserts... I guess I should try it one of these days.

PS: I suggest uploading those photos to your personal gallery here at BGG, since links to external sites often seem to go bad over the years. There are too many old posts with lots of (now missing) images which became useless due to images hosted off-site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Hodge
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mmm, Circus Peanuts
mbmbmbmbmb
As a gamer that stores my games on edge, I appreciate that your insert uses the military track to keep the coins from spilling out. This is a well thought out design. Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Russell
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I also sleeved, and ended up having JUST enough baggies to ditch the insert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Masaya Ko
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the inspiration. I also made my own foam core insert for this game. Since I sleeved my cards, the original ones won't work for me. Now it's all good. Here're my photos of insert. 1st timer cutting foam core here. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Andrew
Australia
Wollongong
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.