Popular Tags: [View All]
James Crowley
United Kingdom
Arundel
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mb
Any more news on the new solo system?

Will it incorporate some form of battle generator?

Given the very positive reception to the Conflict of Heroes solo system, recently released, this has the potential to do very well.

Cheers
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Manuel Moreno Ramos
Spain
Cádiz
Cádiz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings James,

You can find news about solo system here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/186822/alon...

I confirm to you that it includes a battle generator. Further to it, I can confirm to you that this expansion pack shall be compatible with all games of the serie, not only LBF40.

I'm going to upload pictures of the components prototype soon... and I'll try to add some information about the rules, examples, etc... as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Crowley
United Kingdom
Arundel
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mb
jmkinki wrote:
Greetings James,

You can find news about solo system here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/186822/alon...

I confirm to you that it includes a battle generator. Further to it, I can confirm to you that this expansion pack shall be compatible with all games of the serie, not only LBF40.

I'm going to upload pictures of the components prototype soon... and I'll try to add some information about the rules, examples, etc... as soon as possible.

Thanks for the link Jose, I hadn't seen that.

Looks excellent; eagerly anticipating more information.

Cheers
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.