Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone playing this or is the CSI/MM drought causing you to not have it? I would have dropped 160+ bucks for this if it was more available. Just wondering if people are going alternative routes to acquire or if you'll be like me and just wait to see if it becomes more available in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your local FLGS (potentially getting a volume discount if you have a good relationship with them) or try Target/Walmart/etc. Reportedly the mass-market stores already received them and they are available on (some) shelves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Duran
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the starter, but it's still in the mail. Was not able to get any gravity feeds. Stopped by target yesterday and they still only had DC. Will try again tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan King
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping after a couple months everyone gets regular stock. I don't mind waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paddy Schell
Germany
flag msg tools
According to Esdevium Games in the UK (for everyone who doesn't know, they are the main distributor in Europe) the release date is this Friday, 20th November, so it shouldn't be available at all. Up until now only prereleases (I was able to attend 2 - YAY! ) should have been held and a few copies have been sent to game reviewers and the like.

So be patient, it will hit the shelves soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.