Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Dunks
United States
Providence Forge
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strictly two, from my reading the rule book, which is available online. Having said that, though, it seems perfectly viable two or more players on the same side to simply alternate activating units. This might be fun, especially if you had a prohibition against discussing your moves, or limiting it to one sentence each at the beginning of each turn(heat of battle, jammed comms, etc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Designed for two players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Ortiz
msg tools
Atvar wrote:
Strictly two, from my reading the rule book, which is available online. Having said that, though, it seems perfectly viable two or more players on the same side to simply alternate activating units. This might be fun, especially if you had a prohibition against discussing your moves, or limiting it to one sentence each at the beginning of each turn(heat of battle, jammed comms, etc).

Where can I download the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unlike EVERY enlightened boardgame company, GW does not "allow" their boardgame rules to be posted online (unless they have changed their evil ways). Eventually, their rules make their way to the unwashed masses, but asking for them here is still bad form (I think). And, this seems to be less rigidly enforced.

FWIW, the rulebook is glossy and well illustrated. With examples. Well written, too. Cheap on ebay. Or, ask your friend who just bought two copies of the game mainly for the miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.