Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: Gloom of Kilforth crossover rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, if I recall, there were some cards from Gloom of Kilforth that is supposed to be based on Perdition's Mouth, and also there would be some stuff for Gloom of Kilforth from backing Perdition's Mouth as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We gotta hit funding and stretch goals, but I believe there are crossovers planned for several games, probably things like guest-designed scenarios and treasures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It wouldn't surprise me if we would see that stretch goal at some point during the campaign. Isaac (creator of Gloomhaven) will write a scenario. So I'd be very surprised if Tristan didn't contribute as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall wrote:
And thanks for sharing the Perdition’s Mouth link, I’ll be sure to give them a shout out in the next update. There is a Fabled Sword of Kilforth treasure card and a Kilforth Gloom wound card in their game which I can’t wait to see. And we have the Perdition’s Mouth amulet and Insectoid God Shrine cards in Gloom of Kilforth exclusive to you lucky Kickers. Plus it was designed by Kevin Wilson who brought me back into gaming as a grown up with his FFG version of Arkham Horror. Can’t wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.