Ivano D'Aronco
Italy
udine
Udine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

referring to the photo

"3" in the center is the explosion limit you have to reach to kill the agent.

"3" on left and the "2" simbol on right are just "reminders" for the ability of the city card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have the first edition but the symbol on the 3 (left side) looks like victory points and the 2 (right side) looks like it moves the track
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian O'Toole
Australia
Queens Park
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Garau wrote:

referring to the photo

"3" on left and the "2" simbol on right are just "reminders" for the ability of the city card?

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Edge

Oklahoma
msg tools
Garau wrote:

referring to the photo

I have been confused by this also. One of the "Watch it played" videos I watched said that these were additional points scored when you assassinate. Others that I have seen said nothing of the sort.

If these are just reminders of the card ability....what is the point? Why would you ever need to be reminded of what that one card ability was? If its in your hand then you have it to see, if its not in your hand then what does it matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Phoyal wrote:
Garau wrote:

referring to the photo

I have been confused by this also. One of the "Watch it played" videos I watched said that these were additional points scored when you assassinate. Others that I have seen said nothing of the sort.

If these are just reminders of the card ability....what is the point? Why would you ever need to be reminded of what that one card ability was? If its in your hand then you have it to see, if its not in your hand then what does it matter?

The city cards are in the corresponding deck. You can have a look at the symbols and see which city is worthwhile to get a majority in in the case the city card appears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.