Hide
3 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Mask trouble rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathon pendleton
msg tools
So I have 3 masks. With a solid team that might go all the way.

So I'm trying to put the white lion mask on a mini but I can't seem to figure out how to attach it to a full set of white lion armor.

I know there's to different sizes, not sure for what maybe if I build the bigger one it will fit over the head, I thought the little one would be the head but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just quickly put larger mask together , it defiantly won't fit do to the "cat tag" thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
haven't built one myself, but I'm pretty sure they just mount roughly over the front of unarmored faces. Pretty sure that's what's up with the recesses on them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Roberts
Australia
flag msg tools
That and having some basic skill with a modelling knife to make the pieces fit is also a thing.

A lot of people just count this as what many consider a board game to be - everything fits perfectly all the time or is prefabbed in some way when the reality is, it's a miniatures game and that means evolving your miniature assembling skills when things aren't perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.