Subject: Counters redone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mb
Hello everyone.

I've remade the counters (with Microsoft Paint!) because the ones I own were misalligned. I don't know if it is a common problem with this game (the pictures uploaded are mine).

The pics are pending approval. Some comments:

- Format is .PNG.
- I’ve respected the original look of the counters, but well centered and cleaned up.
- Units are in their original positions.
- I’ve removed most color between counters for saving ink.
- The spaces between files and rows are not equal, but front and back of the same countersheet are well alligned.
- Front and back of each countersheet will match, BUT from the best of my knowledge they can be treated as different counters. Reverse side doesn’t mean step loss or fatigued or combat / movement position. They backprinted the cardboard just to save material. So now they can be printed separatedly (4 sheets).
- The original counter side is about 1.3 cm (about half inch, I think).

EDIT: Uploaded. Enjoy them.
For any questions just contact me.

Next work: Stalingrad Stuka project (finishing the plane counters for the variant).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bottos
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a copy of this game and when I got it home, I discovered that the Soviet counters were missing. I see that the counters you made are not in the files section, was wondering if you could send me a copy or post them again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mb
Hello

They are in the images section.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.