Subject: starting a AvP [temple] scenario or campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,guys.
ive got a few ideas bouncing around to do a AvP temple scenario or possibly a campaign but will be moving the tile system as I need to have a gridded tileset to make this work and thanks to one of the great guys on here he is sending me a map for the temple.so ive got a start there
its a shame that prodos didt do a temple tilset possibly the reverse of the original set.but they didn't so it is what it is I guess

my major features im wanting to put in are...

moving walls/doors

eggs

predalien ...possibly

im hoping to make this as close to the movie as I can.although I may change the exploration crew for a marine squad with possible scientists
any thoughts on this guys?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe marty
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What type of map are you doing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
josezombiekillr wrote:
What type of map are you doing?

Hi,Joe,

well to start I will be using the temple map that one of the guys on here is sending me.to get the general layout.then might move on to map tiles although I cant seem to find a set of "temple" map tiles.but just sort of laying the foundations for now and see what works and what doesn't.i would like a tilset at some point just because as scenarios get added [ive a few set out already] then the tiles can be set up for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.