Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my expansion pledge today and inside the box apart from the expansion, were 25 promo KS cards and. A different deck of cards which I do not know what are these for.....I mean do they replace cards from the base set or its just some extra to enhance the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are replacements. Simply switch every card in the base game with the same image for these new ones. It's some balancing and probably misprints, but primarily because the concept of "Hidden" has been removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
mbmbmbmbmb
Αwsome! Thank you Mikkel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zebro
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!
I'm waiting for my bundle of doom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When replacing my 1st edition cards, I found that there were two cards in the replacements that didn't have a match in my original cards (sorry don't remember the names of the cards). I just added those cards to my decks. Did anyone else find this as well, or was I missing some cards from my 1st edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
These two cards just had a name changed. The graphics are the same, though. Magic Missle ability card was changed to Energize. I don't remember the name of the second card right now. Healing Staff of Doom common item was changed to Mending Staff of Doom.

edit: Added info about the second card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishenka wrote:
When replacing my 1st edition cards, I found that there were two cards in the replacements that didn't have a match in my original cards (sorry don't remember the names of the cards). I just added those cards to my decks. Did anyone else find this as well, or was I missing some cards from my 1st edition?

Magic Missile gets replaced by Energize (i think thats the name).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks. That's pretty confusing, but now it makes sense. Anyone remember the other card that got renamed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishenka wrote:
Ah, thanks. That's pretty confusing, but now it makes sense. Anyone remember the other card that got renamed?
I just found it. The second card is a common item. "Healing Staff of Doom" was replaced by "Mending Staff of Doom".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.