Hide
1 Posts

Smash Up» Forums » Variants

Subject: No base scoring faction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Lariviere
msg tools
I want to design a faction that does not try to score a base to win. In other words they win by gaining VP i a different way. Here is where the difficult part is. Aliens do this with invader, but tat is 3 cards out of 40 and it i 1 VP. So they get a slight buff, but are still aiming to score bases to win. I wnat to design a faction that likes to board wipe. Likes to have have an empty board and score easily. Then also not worry about being dead since their whole premise is to make sure EVERYONE is dead since they earn VP in a different way and don;t want people scoring bases.

Of coarse they can score bases as well and one of your factions will be aiming to do so, but this faction just laughs at the fools trying to break a base. I am thinking Minions that gain VP, few minions overall, Actions that grant VP, actions that empty the board or just clear minions with a set amount of power or less.

One card could be like this
~
Discard a minion, Destroy all minions with equal or less power than the discarded minion.

On of the minions of this factions could read "When this minion is destroyed gain 1 VP"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.