4 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about unfunded events and Pandemic Legacy Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spencer Sohn
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can a city card be both an unfunded event and an equipment card? Anyone have an official ruling on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yogo_hitashi wrote:
Can a city card be both an unfunded event and an equipment card? Anyone have an official ruling on this?

Under the rules for placing Unfunded Events and the rules for taking the Equip action, it states Each City card can only have one sticker.

Now yes it doesn't explicitly say whether or not each city can have only one of each *type* of sticker, but to me the fact that each City card only has one sticker space each tells me only one sticker at all.

Also, you might want to add a month to your thread title, so as not to spoil players in the early months about Equipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearce
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How do you post the spoiler type posts you have to click on?
I'd say no but also why would you want to? you can only use the event or the as a city card so you would them give the card 3 uses but only be able to use one of them. I think you would be better spreading the stickers out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gingerob wrote:
How do you post the spoiler type posts you have to click on?

Next to the drop-down menu that says 'Insert Geek Link', there are 4 buttons. The second one is the spoiler button.

For the OP, could you please add the month after which one can look at this without being spoilered? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.