Subject: [Amazon] Munchkin Smash Up - $22.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been watching this one for about a month, as it's been floating around $34.99 at Amazon, Target and a few other retailers (apparently higher than other Munchkin or Smash Up games, due to the dual product license?)

Amazon temporarily reduced the price to $22.99 yesterday, I've verified it's still marked down, this is roughly 33% off. Amazon Link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
TheHandsomeDan wrote:
(apparently higher than other Munchkin or Smash Up games, due to the dual product license?)

It's prob more expensive since it has much more cards. It's also newer so the price hasn't settled down yet.

Quick warning is that it drags on a bit as compared to the non-Munchkin smash-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
balsalm9 wrote:
Quick warning is that it drags on a bit as compared to the non-Munchkin smash-up.

HAAA!!! who would have guessed that.

thanks for the heads up guys, finally got my own set of smashup buuuuut still on the fence for this one at that price
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been grabbing all the expansions as of late. I figure, it's a bit more variety, I know there's enough there to allow it but I probably wouldn't use this one as a standalone for that reason. I'm looking forward to the "It's All Your Fault" set early next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://shop.sci-fi-city.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywo...

$19.99 At Sci-Fi-City but you have to hit $100 to get free shipping.

FYI, to help explain the price difference between the expansions the base game and munchkin both come with 8 decks of cards and all the other ones come with 4.

Also, for those new to Smash Up steer clear of the Cthulhu edition. It's pretty good on it's own but does not integrate well (at all) with any other version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably my least favorite expansion. Should've just been released as a stand alone game, would've worked better that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.