United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we actually believe they'll be out for Christmas or rather the first quarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Assault Carrier and the Force Awakens packs will be here by Christmas, I suspect. (They're already on the boat, so unless we get another dock strike...)

The others we'll probably need to wait for Q1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
My eldest son turns 8 in late January. I'm hoping the Ghost will be here by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris L
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
robbbbbb wrote:
My eldest son turns 8 in late January. I'm hoping the Ghost will be here by then.

Sorry, not likely. The Ghost is still "At the printer" and it usually takes about 2 months from when it goes "On the boat" until it shows up in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.