Subject: Anniversary and kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lewis
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Ok I've scoured the forums here and all through other sites that I can find. It seems like there is a lot of obscurity surrounding which components come with what. I never purchased anniversary edition of this game mostly because I had blinders on and didn't realize there was a reason to. I have the base game and festival season. Can someone please list for me what specifically comes in the anniversary edition that I wouldn't already have? 10 pets and startup tiles mini expansion I know...but things like the troll figures...are they in anniversary? Or only Kickstarter? I cannot for the life of me find a place that identifies the differences in these two editions of the game. And I'm considering dropping $80 for basically a mini expansion and extra components so I want to be sure first. Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly:

Anniversary:

Extra petz
Troll figures
Metal gold coins
Large food tokens with stickers
A useful game insert
Each card/tile in the game is marked with a symbol (so you can easily play with just the base game and such)
A short comic book
Dungeon Setup cards
Plastic containers for quick setup
A Festival Season end game scoring card
4 Adventurers markers
Printed rules for Magic Items variants (now supports bard)

Kickstarter Exclusive:

Glass damage counters, evil counters, and spell card counters (to mark which spells you've already looked at)
A tile with a summary of end game scoring
A full progress board for 5 seasons, two sided (one side for 4 players without variants, other side for up to 4 players with all icons for variants)
Extra trap
Extra Dungeon Setup card
Extra spell cards

All kickstarter exclusives are in this image:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lewis
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yes! Thank you so much. I'm disappointed the replacement progress board is only in the kickstRter though :-(

I can probably find images and print/laminate/sleeve the cards to make proxies that are nearly unidentifiable. I do this for other games too when promos are hard to find :-). The extra dungeon setup is probably cardboard though eh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior Kiperman
Israel
Ramat Gan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome :)

The dungeon setup cards are just cards (same size as other cards), not cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuna120 wrote:
Yes! Thank you so much. I'm disappointed the replacement progress board is only in the kickstRter though :-(

A missprinted replacement progress board. So don't be sad too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Flageol
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
HealingAura wrote:
If I remember correctly:

Anniversary:

Extra petz
Troll figures
Metal gold coins
Large food tokens with stickers
A useful game insert
Each card/tile in the game is marked with a symbol (so you can easily play with just the base game and such)
A short comic book
Dungeon Setup cards
Plastic containers for quick setup
A Festival Season end game scoring card
4 Adventurers markers
Printed rules for Magic Items variants (now supports bard)

Kickstarter Exclusive:

Glass damage counters, evil counters, and spell card counters (to mark which spells you've already looked at)
A tile with a summary of end game scoring
A full progress board for 5 seasons, two sided (one side for 4 players without variants, other side for up to 4 players with all icons for variants)
Extra trap
Extra Dungeon Setup card
Extra spell cards

All kickstarter exclusives are in this image:

Quick Question:

Does the Retail edition of the Anniversary Edition (AKA not KS) comes with "spell card counters" even if they are not the "glass ones"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuna120 wrote:

it's for sale in the BGG store right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nidale wrote:
Does the Retail edition of the Anniversary Edition (AKA not KS) comes with "spell card counters" even if they are not the "glass ones"?
I'll answer "maybe not" on that one. I think one possibly had to remember oneself, which I think is a weaker idea =P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieggo
Spain
La Fresneda
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No
Just the evil counters, made of plastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.