Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a game to play with my wife I was hoping to rope her into a new one. I was pleasently surprised when she suggested Rummikub. I've never played this and she hasn't played in many years. The rules are very simple though so it didn't take long to get to the game.

Since the rules we had didn't specify what constituted a game we decided to play three rounds.

The first round we were very tentative and feeling the game out. Neither of us played very defensively so we were able to clear out most of our tiles easily. I cleared my board first but she only had one tile worth 2 points left.

The second round we felt a little better about our possibilities and we made bolder moves. This time I, again, cleared my board first. Deanna had only a single 1 tile left this time. So I went out twice but only had three points to show for it.

The third round was a completely different story. It was a long fought battle and we were nearing the end of the tiles. Deanna was able to clear her board and leave me with quite a few tiles. They added up to 41 points. She creamed me.

I was happy though because now we have a new game that we both enjoy and she won't hesitate to play it because she knows that she can beat me. I see a lot of plays coming out of this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.