Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Cohen
United States
Shrewsbury Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to state my apreciation for the great Myth community. I have never seen a group of people so dedicated to making a game great and helping out players who have come late to the party and need to catch up. Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Hayward
Japan
Koto-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to appreciate it myself.

Apart from Zombicide, this is the first true Miniatures game I've gotten into; and the great community here as well as the awesome staff at Megacon Games have really helped me enjoy the whole experience on much more than just a gaming level.

Keith, Brian, Kenny, Tom and Nikki are all really charismatic and are truly dedicated to creating the best possible experience, despite the wrinkles they hit along the way.

I wish all the best to Megacon Games and can't wait to see the Myth community continue to grow and strengthen over the many great years of gaming to come!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.