Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game recently and am loving it! So I went ahead and got the Global Effects cards. After reading how to use them, I decided to make life a bit easier for myself with setup & cleanup by not mixing the recommended 3 good & 3 bad (some like 2 bad, I like 3) into the Darkness Spreads deck.

Instead, I sleeved the Global Effects with green and black sleeves, then printed out some card backs onto good cardstock and wrote with green or black ink 'Global Event' as shown in the picture here. The symbol is there in case some convention or table lighting makes it hard to differentiate the black and green ink. meeple And yes, the picture isn't that great, sorry.

This saves me needing to sort out the GE cards from the Darkness cards after play, and keeping the GE selection cards in with the Darkness Spreads deck makes it easy to give a quick shuffle, pull out three green and three black cards from the GE off to the side, and off we go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.