7 Posts

Glen More» Forums » General

Subject: English rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, I have just purchased this game, (German edition) as I couldn't find a copy in the U.K. could someone please advise where to get the English official rules from please. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
http://riograndegames.com/games.html?id=365

Click on the "Download Game Assets" button, then click on the little image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gio palumbo
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
i just printed them out yesterday

go to the rio grand site and download them . the official 10 pager IN COLOR ! is there. or just google glen more english rules and its the first link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also you can print out english versions of the cards from the files section here on BGG. I printed them, laminated them, and cut them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also added english player aids to the files section with my translation. It's what I have in my copy.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks very much everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backlash27 wrote:
Also you can print out english versions of the cards from the files section here on BGG. I printed them, laminated them, and cut them out.

I just printed them out on sticker paper and pasted them onto the card tiles, worked really well (the reference sheets in the files section weren't scaled to those that came in the game, though, but that wasn't a big deal)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.