Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi everybody,

The fourth edition of the online Twilight Struggle World Championships (former winners are Janusz Wójciak, Riku Riekkinen and Ziemowit Pazderski) will be held on May 7/8, 2016. For more information, see http://unitedfriendseu.wordpress.com/ts-wc/

The tournament system will differ from the previous ones. To give players who haven't got a chance to win the tournament anymore the possibility to withdraw from the tournament without bad feelings, I will only organize 1 or more rounds on Sunday to determine the World Champion (so only players without a loss will still compete). However, I will also offer the possibility to play competitive matches to losing players.

If you like to join or require more information, please mail me on dhogetoorn@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Daniël.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Matthews
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for organizing this Daniel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just received confirmation of GMT Games that they will support the online Twilight Struggle World Championships by providing a free game of their choice to the best 4 players of the Championships. Therefore I decided to allow more players to Sunday than I mentioned in my first post. Please check the updated rules on my website!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
JasonMatthews wrote:
Thanks for organizing this Daniel!

No problem at all, my pleasure! No lust to join?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogetoorn
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmb
Only 1 week until the online TS World Championships! The last day you can register is May 5, 2016!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.