Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Rouse
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I see that the second edition is available in the U.S.A. now but wanted to know if this edition fixes the problems from the Fantasy Flight version. Is anybody seeing any translation errors, card misprints, etc. that are causing people issues? If so, I might just wait for another printing. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
flag msg tools
There is an issue with the New Heroes Expansion.

I just got notified of this by Coolstuffinc. My order has not yet arrived, but it is on its way.

See below quote:

"You have received a defective copy of the Legends of Andor: New Heroes Expansion. We recently received word that the text on two of the character boards -- 'Kheela' and 'Talvora' -- were switched. Thames & Kosmos has assured us that they intend to fix any copies that were already shipped to customers. They are currently working on getting the replacement cards printed but there is no eta on when they will be able to start sending to customers."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
no law on ceres.... just cops.
badge
i keep warning you. doors and corners, kid. that's where they get you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm the issue on the character boards. I received mine from Cardhaus and had the issue. I had just submitted a support request to Kosmos last night, so it's good to know that they're aware of the issue.

Apart from that, I found one typo in the introductory scenario (price instead of prince), and one of my dice was miscut. Otherwise everything has been great. I've only read the first scenario of cards.

edit:
Received this reply from KOSMOS today:
Thank you informing us of this issue, a replacement Yellow Dice will ship within 1-2 business days. In addition, I’ve added you name to the recipients list for replacement Hero cards, they will ship once they’re available. In the meantime, if you already haven’t done so, the digital downloads are available below:
Kheela: http://www.thamesandkosmos.com/index.php/support?controller=...
Talvora: http://www.thamesandkosmos.com/index.php/support?controller=...
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

----

Excellent service! Very quick reply. I'll update when I get my replacements, but it's good to know that they're fixing the hero cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my Kosmos english edition today, and after going through every piece of errata on the main page here, it's all fixed (my FFG printing had all of the mistakes). There were a couple wording differences (Boulders in Legend 4 is referred to as Rubble, and the like) and the Legend 2 card that tells you where to spawn enemies is A3 not A2, but everything looks spot on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atanasije Stojkovic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyefink wrote:
Got my Kosmos english edition today, and after going through every piece of errata on the main page here, it's all fixed (my FFG printing had all of the mistakes). There were a couple wording differences (Boulders in Legend 4 is referred to as Rubble, and the like) and the Legend 2 card that tells you where to spawn enemies is A3 not A2, but everything looks spot on.

Interesting...is that an intentional change or could it be a typo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atanasije Stojkovic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about all the bonus cards that had been appearing for the German version of the first edition? Are they included in the 2nd edition / are there any plans to translate them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.