Dogs of War» Forums » Rules

Subject: some questions about tactic cards. Mustering, Betrayal, Militia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gigigun james
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1.Mustering,
after "buy a new soldier", should i play it immediately?

2.Betrayal,
after "place captain and soldier on an opposed house", which side am i?
for example, i support A family at first, then next turn i played "betrayal" and support B family which was opposed to A. When it is back to my turn again, which side could i support? Only B family, only A family, or Both families?

3.Militia,which writes "Play this card as if it were a footman soldier"
after i play "militia", and then i place a captain, should/could it be with another soldier card?
Could i play another one tactic card in this turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)
No, You are not forced to play it immediately.
As an example, You can use this card to buy a Knight but play a Footman Card along with a Captain on the current move.

2)
You are currently supporting both warring sides.
So, from now on and for the entire current Year, You can play Captains and Soldier Cards on both side of that battle.

3)
The Captain You play must be accompanied by the Footman Soldier gave you by the Tactic Card.
In fact this card is played before putting a Captain into an Order of Battle tile.

Normally, and if there are available Footman Soldier cards, when we play the "Militia" card we instantly take one Footman Soldier card from the common deck and, along with a Captain, we play it immediately.

You can not play another tactic card in this turn. Only one (that was already played).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.