Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Vander Ende
United States
Lansdale
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Campaign link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/405678366/breaker-block... (November 12 - December 11)

Breaker Blocks is a 10-minute, two-player game of circuit building and sabotage. It's played with laser-cut, laser-engraved acrylic tiles and made entirely by me, from design to manufacturing and distribution.

I'm Jake and I run Spriteborne, which is essentially just me and a 60W laser. Breaker Blocks is my current project and my first Kickstarter campaign. It's my second game, with my first debuting at SXSW earlier this year.

On the campaign page you can find videos for the campaign itself and several introductory gameplay videos, a free black & white, print & play version of the game, full instructions, several photos, and links to the reviews that I've gotten so far.

I'm still pretty new to the forums, despite being a BGG lurker for a while, but I'm happy to answer any questions people might have. I'll be sure to poke my head in periodically and see what's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.