Popular Tags: photos [+] [View All]
Chris Norwood
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Come visit me at GamerChris.com for all sorts of chewy, gamery goodness!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just submitted a few screenshots to the image gallery and they were rejected. In the comments, the GeekMod wrote "no screenchots", but there are quite a few screenshots already in the gallery for other games.

Is there some rule or law against submitting screenshots?

I fully credited the websites where they were from, so I was just wondering is this is just forbidden altogether or was the GeekMod just mistaken?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been discussed before & there was some split but the consensus was that they are acceptable (although the caption should make it clear what they are). I would try again if I were you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
I think 1 or 2 screenshots per game are very useful. Provided that the caption mentions where the game can be played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Norwood
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Come visit me at GamerChris.com for all sorts of chewy, gamery goodness!
mbmbmbmbmb
I resubmitted them and they were approved. Thanks for the reassurance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.