EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I've ordered a copy for my wife, and it's on its way, but there's one thing I need to do to make it an excellent present.

She LOVES high score comparison charts, like the one on Take it Easy or Codenames. You know, the one that shows you how good your score is generally. Example from a hypothetical game:

1-5: Try harder!
6-9: Well done
10-15: Woah there einstein!

Does anyone have enough plays/an idea of what such a score sheet would be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NaSe & Ko
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The final score depends on the player count (since more player are racing to the tempels, but of course there are more scoring tiles...)

I think you should scale it above 20. In most of our games at least one person reaches 20 or even 25 points (even at Essen15)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Burnett
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won a game 23 points to 22 points. I actually got my blue explorer stranded on the beach in that game so I think there's room for improvement lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Burbach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son scored 27 in a game last night. The game ended on him reaching his fourth temple.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.