Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm just trying to get an idea on delivery of my ks pledge and wondered what is the best method to get a question to the lads?

I've sent a message through KS but I notice they haven't logged into BGG for a while (similar to facebook) - I thought there was an update that gave the best method but can't find it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Richelieu
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think you already used the best method to reach them. Especially since it concerns your KS pledge.

I mailed them twice via KS to get an idea on the state of shipping and my expected delivery date, and got a response within 48h.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Not so quick for me but then I've just realised it's BGG Con so guess I'll have to wait till all that dies down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo, were you able to get through to us? I've checked all our messages but I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right person. If you still need assistance, please message me directly at josh@chiptheorygames.com and I will be glad to assist you!

Thanks and so sorry your messages are not being responded to! We have been busy but like Rheto said, we are normally able to reply to any and all messages within 48 hrs or less.

Josh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me Mister...
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Takeoutdinner wrote:
Ibbo, were you able to get through to us? I've checked all our messages but I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right person. If you still need assistance, please message me directly at josh@chiptheorygames.com and I will be glad to assist you!

Thanks and so sorry your messages are not being responded to! We have been busy but like Rheto said, we are normally able to reply to any and all messages within 48 hrs or less.

Josh

Yes, no problems thanks Josh - Adam replied via the Kickstarter pages, cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.