sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find this anywhere in the rules or clarifications. Say Darth Vader defeats Luke. Does this mean that the Rebel player can no longer play light saber actions (ie attack Vader)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
sygyzy wrote:
I couldn't find this anywhere in the rules or clarifications. Say Darth Vader defeats Luke. Does this mean that the Rebel player can no longer play light saber actions (ie attack Vader)?

Correct. If the action refers to something that has been defeated/destroyed, that action has no effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke can still be killed by the Emperor if Vader was killed, not redeemed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies guys. This makes a lot sense, obviously, thematically. I guess I shouldn't have attacked and killed my gf's Vader after my Luke died.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
AceAceBaby wrote:
Luke can still be killed by the Emperor if Vader was killed, not redeemed.

Yep! But it has to be with the Emperor's Lightning action, since the Imperial player can no longer player lightsaber actions with Vader dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btw, it is in the rules; the last sentence of each paragraph describing the Luke, Vader, and Emperor actions (page 14).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike I
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Man's chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever."
mbmbmbmb
Just curious, who did you imagine was in the throne room wielding Luke's green lightsaber and successfully hitting Darth Vader after Luke died?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TetraX wrote:
Just curious, who did you imagine was in the throne room wielding Luke's green lightsaber and successfully hitting Darth Vader after Luke died?

Yeah, it definitely did not make sense. I cheated. You're smarter than me, I made a mistake. How's that for an answer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.