James Webb Space Telescope in 2018!
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2015/11/two-faces-on-mars-s...

This is obviously real.

The only question now is:
1. Did the Assyrians start on earth and go to Mars OR
2. Were the original Assyrians from Mars, then came to earth.

What do we think, RSP?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Also, what happened to all their high tech? They obviously did something 21st century humans haven't even done yet - travel to/from Mars!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the first time ever, I think I can say this with all sincerity and honesty: I wish James was here for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
GameCrossing wrote:
For the first time ever, I think I can say this with all sincerity and honesty: I wish James was here for this.
Bond?

Are you saying MI6 is filled with Assyrian-Martians faking British accents? Interesting. That would explain so much...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tesuji wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Bond?

Are you saying MI6 is filled with Assyrian-Martians faking British accents? Interesting. That would explain so much...
Ha. James, the doxxer. The only RSP denizen to dox another user.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
einsteinidahosu wrote:

No, 100% NASA's fault. They got lazy and didn't screen the rubble for old Assyrian statues, when they set up the sound stage to fake the rover landings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems clear to me that the Martian-Assyrians were defeated by the Stargate-Egyptians.
Look on their works, ye mighty, and despair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Whatever happened to Shreve? Was there a blow out that I missed? Hiatus? Gone with no word? The warden cut off his internet privileges?

Edit: not to step on Gelrod's toes, but I didn't get that far.
I heard he got banned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still not the dumbest thing on RSP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Whatever happened to Shreve? Was there a blow out that I missed? Hiatus? Gone with no word? The warden cut off his internet privileges?

I heard he got banned.

I don't know whether he got banned, but his departure seems to be connected with a big argument over a game group he organised.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

I heard he got banned.

I don't know whether he got banned, but his departure seems to be connected with a big argument over a game group he organised.
Yes, I am led to understand he had a major meltdown on that thread, and got the boot over it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tesuji wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:

No, 100% NASA's fault. They got lazy and didn't screen the rubble for old Assyrian statues, when they set up the sound stage to fake the rover landings.
So did they pull it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:

Someday, I will be James.

Someday.

I need to start pasting entire webpages into my comments, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Someday.

Can you offer me some suggested readings on why you should be James?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very legal & very cool
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Someday.

Another good step would be to sit down with a bucket of mushrooms and some Zechariah Sitchin books.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Evidently it has all been setup on some sound stage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Terwox wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

Someday.

Can you offer me some suggested readings on why you should be James?

I'll have to stop linking to google scholar and instead just post up the source code for rightwingwatch daily.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html >

<head>
window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(e,n,t){function r(t){if(!n[t]){var o=n[t]={exports:{}};e[t][0].call(o.exports,function(n){var o=e[t][1][n];return r(o||n)},o,o.exports)}return n[t].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<t.length;o++)r(t[o]);return r}({QJf3ax:[function(e,n){function t(e){function n(n,t,a){e&&e(n,t,a),a||(a={});for(var u=c(n),f=u.length,s=i(a,o,r),p=0;f>p;p++)u[p].apply(s,t);return s}function a(e,n){f[e]=c(e).concat(n)}function c(e){return f[e]||[]}function u(){return t(n)}var f={};return{on:a,emit:n,create:u,listeners:c,_events:f}}function r(){return{}}var o="nr@context",i=e("gos");n.exports=t()},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],ee:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("QJf3ax")},{}],3:[function(e,n){function t(e){return function(){r(e,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(i(arguments)))}}var r=e("handle"),o=e(1),i=e(2);"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=window.NREUM);var a=["setPageViewName","addPageAction","setCustomAttribute","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","noticeError"];o(a,function(e,n){window.NREUM[n]=t("api-"+n)}),n.exports=window.NREUM},{1:12,2:13,handle:"D5DuLP"}],gos:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("7eSDFh")},{}],"7eSDFh":[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){if(r.call(e,n))return e[n];var o=t();if(Object.defineProperty&&Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(e,n,{value:o,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),o}catch(i){}return e[n]=o,o}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],D5DuLP:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){return r.listeners(e).length?r.emit(e,n,t):void(r.q&&(r.q[e]||(r.q[e]=[]),r.q[e].push(n)))}var r=e("ee").create();n.exports=t,t.ee=r,r.q={}},{ee:"QJf3ax"}],handle:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("D5DuLP")},{}],XL7HBI:[function(e,n){function t(e){var n=typeof e;return!e||"object"!==n&&"function"!==n?-1:e===window?0:i(e,o,function(){return r++})}var r=1,o="nr@id",i=e("gos");n.exports=t},{gos:"7eSDFh"}],id:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("XL7HBI")},{}],G9z0Bl:[function(e,n){function t(){var e=d.info=NREUM.info,n=f.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];if(e&&e.licenseKey&&e.applicationID&&n){c(p,function(n,t){n in e||(e[n]=t)});var t="https"===s.split(":")[0]||e.sslForHttp;d.proto=t?"https://":"http://",a("mark",["onload",i()]);var r=f.createElement("script");r.src=d.proto+e.agent,n.parentNode.insertBefore(r,n)}}function r(){"complete"===f.readyState&&o()}function o(){a("mark",["domContent",i()])}function i(){return(new Date).getTime()}var a=e("handle"),c=e(1),u=window,f=u.document;e(2);var s=(""+location).split("?")[0],p={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-768.min.js"},d=n.exports={offset:i(),origin:s,features:{}};f.addEventListener?(f.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",o,!1),u.addEventListener("load",t,!1))f.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",r),u.attachEvent("onload",t)),a("mark",["firstbyte",i()])},{1:12,2:3,handle:"D5DuLP"}],loader:[function(e,n){n.exports=e("G9z0Bl")},{}],12:[function(e,n){function t(e,n){var t=[],o="",i=0;for(o in e)r.call(e,o)&&(t[i]=n(o,e[o]),i+=1);return t}var r=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty;n.exports=t},{}],13:[function(e,n){function t(e,n,t){n||(n=0),"undefined"==typeof t&&(t=e?e.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=t-n||0,i=Array(0>o?0:o);++r<oi[r]=e[n+r];return i}n.exports=t},{}]},{},["G9z0Bl"]);

Right Wing Watch | Right Wing Watch

Also here's something you should probably read:

Rep. Brian Babin: 'Mary And Jesus Didn’t Have Suicide Bomb Vests Strapped On Them'

Rep. Brian Babin, R-Texas, has been a leading voice of efforts to restrict refugee resettlement in the U.S. and is the sponsor of a bill to defund the resettlement program, which has gained traction as many have scapegoated Syrian refugees in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks.

Brietbart News’ Stephen Bannon invited Babin on to his SiriusXM program on Tuesday to discuss these efforts to block refugees, where he asked the congressman to respond to people who might call anti-refugee activists “haters.”

“What they’re going to bring up over the holiday season is, ‘Mary and Joseph were refugees. Mary and Joseph when they went into Egypt were refugees,’” Bannon said.

“Well, Steve, I would just say this,” Babin responded. “Mary and Jesus didn’t have suicide bomb vests strapped on them, and these folks do. You can see it in technicolor in Paris.”

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rep-brian-babin-mary-a...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that our amazing ability to imagine faces everywhere must offer some insight into how our brains do facial recognition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So has Carson put with oar in yet to say it's a grain store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
“Well, Steve, I would just say this,” Babin responded. “Mary and Jesus didn’t have suicide bomb vests strapped on them, and these folks do. You can see it in technicolor in Paris.”

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/rep-brian-babin-mary-a...

Nuh uh, Jesus said he came not to bring peace but the sword. (Matthew 10:34)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls