Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran out of these fairly quickly. Looking at scenario 2, the Arachnids could breach 5 times per turn in a ten turn game for 50 breach markers. I have 21.

Is it common to run out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is very common. At the end I usually take away from those that are irrelevant at that point and move them to the new breach site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
At that 'rate', then, yes of course! It generally isn't recommended since this could result in 'deducing' the overall 'layout' for their underground "Complex" from these, and uncovering their 'Main Hub'/HQ location then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Clinton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I agree with Robert. In later scenarios, when the MI can enter the tunnels it is even more important to breach only when and where needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumbling Grognard wrote:
I agree with Robert. In later scenarios, when the MI can enter the tunnels it is even more important to breach only when and where needed.
Oooh yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see, the disadvantage in excess breaching in the early scenario is minor, and the disadvantage in the later scenarios is great. I haven't gotten that far yet, I am going through the programmed instructions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.