Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Varga
United States
Morris
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Team,

I so want this game. However, only resellers have this, and they want a ridiculous amount. Amazon.de has this for 14,95 E -- approx $16. How much would it cost to ship to the US? Anyone have any luck using Amazon.de from the states?

If Z-man can't provide-- we might as well get it elsewhere!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure this game is fairly language dependent...so be prepared to create some paste-ups if you go the amazon.de route.

Just a warning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Witt
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I thought I read in another thread it was going to be reprinted in the near future. That is what I'm waiting for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can put the game into the cart and go to checkout and it will tell you how much shipping is. I've read in another thread, that it's quite inexpensive. (Here: Amazon.de)

And yes, the game does have some language dependence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pastuzyn
United States
Midland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bryan1650t wrote:
Hi Team,

I so want this game. However, only resellers have this, and they want a ridiculous amount. Amazon.de has this for 14,95 E -- approx $16. How much would it cost to ship to the US? Anyone have any luck using Amazon.de from the states?

If Z-man can't provide-- we might as well get it elsewhere!

Very do-able, it's how we received a copy. I posted a file on the forum (English Text for all Cards Using Avery Labels) which contains the translations printed on Avery Labels. Print them out, paste up, sleeve if like and then play. Also note the border cards are language independent on one side and German on the other. The iconography can be a little opaque though, the first time you play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gio palumbo
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
the back of the text has symbology making it completly language independant.

just get a little ref guide if your not sure what a symbol means

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johnnypalumbo wrote:
the back of the text has symbology making it completly language independant.

just get a little ref guide if your not sure what a symbol means

The "frame cards" are language independent, that's true, but the tribe cards have special abilities that are all in text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
[[img]https://boardgamegeek.com/jswidget.php?username=Krsnaji&numitems=5&header=1&text=title&images=medium&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=left&inline=1&addstyles=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1[/img]
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a German copy via Amazon.de. the cost after shipping to Portland Oregon was about $28. And yes, you will either have to somehow translate about 40 odd cards or learn German.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Krsnaji wrote:
I just received a German copy via Amazon.de. the cost after shipping to Portland Oregon was about $28. And yes, you will either have to somehow translate about 40 odd cards or learn German.

Thanks for buying Targi
You could use this as spreadsheet or sleeve them with the cards:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/99203/overview-which-card...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up an English copy from the Canadian site:

http://www.twicethefungames.ca/products/targi

It came out to about $40US, after shipping to California. So a little more expensive than amazon.de, but no translation needed

Looks like they still have some in stock, so just an FYI...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.