Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a Fields of Arle promo and it appears to have a printing flaw. It has a nasty wrinkle down the middle (view large). Not the worst, but disappointing nonetheless. Has anyone else found this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hopkins
United States
Huntington Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It only happens to people who open the Advent calendar before the appointed date. If you had just waited...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rhopkins wrote:
It only happens to people who open the Advent calendar before the appointed date. If you had just waited...

Hehe. I would never do such a thing, I actually purchased it from the BGG Marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hopkins
United States
Huntington Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seamo66 wrote:
rhopkins wrote:

Hehe. I would never do such a thing, I actually purchased it from the BGG Marketplace.

Ok, you're off the hook then. I'll remember this thread and respond when I find that Fields of Arle promo in my calendar. Whatever day that might be. I'm sure someone will be along sooner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Seamo66 wrote:
I just received a Fields of Arle promo and it appears to have a printing flaw. It has a nasty wrinkle down the middle (view large). Not the worst, but disappointing nonetheless. Has anyone else found this?

That does not look like a printing fault, but as it was bend in the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:

Thanks. Frosted Games replied to my email within a few hours and offered to replace it. Very impressed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kunst
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seamo66 wrote:
darkpact wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:

Thanks. Frosted Games replied to my email within a few hours and offered to replace it. Very impressed!

Wow, that is impressive. Especially when offering this to someone who didn't actually buy the calendar.

(I agree with the above btw, bent in the post is most likely.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:

My calendar box was squished in the post, and I had to take out all the promos to check that they weren't damaged. The cardboard sprues took most of the damage, but annoying nonetheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf684 wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:
darkpact wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:

Wow, that is impressive. Especially when offering this to someone who didn't actually buy the calendar.

(I agree with the above btw, bent in the post is most likely.)

I would have been happy to pay for it... The alternative would have been for the BGG seller to ask FG for a replacement and then send it to me, but this way is less hassle for everyone.

I do not believe it was bent in the post. How do I know? The card underneath and inline is unaffected. Some people are saving their calendars, so we may see more faults in the coming weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenz Poh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
Seamo66 wrote:

Hi, I need to contact frosted games as well.. How do i actually even find their email?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This might help:
http://frostedgames.de/

or GM the owner:
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenz Poh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rainbowrose wrote:
This might help:
http://frostedgames.de/

or GM the owner:
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Hmmm I cant find contact details on the website, but sure, I'll contact Matthias directly, thank you so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail is always an option. Writing me via Facebook message as well.

On the website you can go to very bottom and click on "impressum" to find an e-mail address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenz Poh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
Geekmail is always an option. Writing me via Facebook message as well.

On the website you can go to very bottom and click on "impressum" to find an e-mail address.

Yeap! Already did! And thank you for the awesome customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.