Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Beyak
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
Combat Commander gets your blood flowing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of 18GL in the mail yesterday. WOW! I am very impressed with the quality of the components. This is a fantastic looking game. If you visit their website: http://www.deepthoughtgames.com/
you can select the game you want to purchase and how much do it yourself you want to put into the game. The more work you do like laminating the tiles or board, etc. the less expensive the game will be. I opted for the royal treatment and had them do all the work. I opted against the money though, figuring I would use my poker chips.

I just wanted to acknowledge, publicly, that I really appreciate the excellence in workmanship and service this group provides.

Thank you Deep Thought Games I will be purchasing future 18xx games from you.

Now I have to get a group together for this one. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sifu
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Franklin
United Kingdom
Braintree
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally second that. I recently received my first order - 1826 and 18FL, deluxe everything except no money (amen to the poker chips comment) - and I'm very impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.