Subject: Re: Delaware County, PA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Thompson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
PrezCon Update!

30 Days till we open the doors to this year PrezCon! Yes we are almost ready! Are you ready? Have you Pre-Registered? Do you have a Hotel Room Booked? Have you checked out the My Schedule feature? For those of you who are waiting to sign-up till the last minute...it's rapidly approaching.

Jan 31st is the deadline to Pre-Register and receive the FREE T-SHIRT or HAT! (Which also saves you $10 off the door price.) We are offering you a option to upgrade your Free Gift to a Polo for additional $15. Lots of you have taken us up on this offer. The color is Yellow Haze and really looks good. Go to the Polo Shirt upgrade link http://www.prezcon.com/schedule/my_schedule.aspx to check it out!

WE will continue to take Pre-Registrations after Jan 31st but you won't get the free gift! We will take your pre-registrations(Which also save you $10 off the door price) all the way up to Feb 16th. After that you will need to pay at the door!

The Doubletree Hotels $89 rate sold-out on Jan 16th. A Record! We have negotiated an extension of the room block but at a higher rate. The cost is $119 per night plus tax. We have Billy Joel coming to town and he will perform at our NEW John Paul Jones Arena. It holds 16,000 folks and they will be taking all of the extra rooms in town. We only have a few of these rooms at this price so don't delay make your reservations NOW! Call 434-973-2121.

Questions? Call me at: 434-531-9191

Or

E-Mail me at: kingmaker@prezcon.com

Justin Thompson Convention Director kingmaker@prezcon.com 434-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.