New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all! I attended a fellowship event recently, and I have an extra set of playmat + quest + alt art legolas. If you're interested, send me a direct message. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all - sorry, it's been taken! I'll respond to PMs in the order received. It's a busy day, so I might not reply immediately. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt

Iowa
msg tools
Hello-
Instead of posting a new thread and clogging the forum, I'll just piggy-back on this one.

I also have a 2015 fellowship kit available. If you are interested, please send me a message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have a fellowship kit that I'm looking to trade the promo/playmat for a previous promo/playmat and then trade/sell the quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Eckes
United States
Bloomington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ObsoleteThree wrote:
I also have a fellowship kit that I'm looking to trade the promo/playmat for a previous promo/playmat and then trade/sell the quest.

Same with me. Looking for last year's Fellowship playmat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teioh
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would any of you folks consider selling one? I don't really have any LOTR stuff for trade, but I'll buy a kit if anyone is willing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.