Popular Tags: christmas [+] [View All]
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We are now close to a month after Christmas, and I still haven't heard a peep from my Secret Santa: no package and no message (be it direct or through a friend). Now I do understand mail can be sometimes slow, and that my Santa want to keep his or her identity secret to me, but at what point should I start to worry I was forgotten?

Santa, if you are reading this, could you at least get in contact with fellow geekuser weishaupt or faqtotum to let them know what is the current situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
Maybe you were naughty last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a Jack Bauer type job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mb
Perhaps the game hasn't been released yet? I just got mine, Shogun, on Saturday. However, my Secret Santa was kinda and sent me a card telling me what I would recieve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:

There's no TIME! You have to trust me on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaels wrote:
Geosphere wrote:

There's no TIME! You have to trust me on this!

Oh, I'm pretty sure it would be wrapped up within about 24 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Luc Simard
Canada
Longueuil
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:
Perhaps the game hasn't been released yet? I just got mine, Shogun, on Saturday. However, my Secret Santa was kinda and sent me a card telling me what I would recieve.

It is possible, and one of the reason behind this post. A simple message, that doesn't even have to be directly to me, would alleviate a lot of worry...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    Gosh, I hope Santa isn't lying in a ditch somewhere . . .

If you haven't heard from him by Feb 1st let me know and I'll take up a collection and send you something. Just not fair that you end up empty-handed.

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Leonhard
United States
Aldie
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any word yet? I still haven't gotten any thing (game or communication) yet, either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon New
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
I rather like Talisman
badge
The Wanderer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaels wrote:

We are now close to a month after Christmas, and I still haven't heard a peep from my Secret Santa: no package and no message (be it direct or through a friend). Now I do understand mail can be sometimes slow, and that my Santa want to keep his or her identity secret to me, but at what point should I start to worry I was forgotten?

Santa, if you are reading this, could you at least get in contact with fellow geekuser weishaupt or faqtotum to let them know what is the current situation?

It's nothing to do with this forum thread from the other day is it?

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/147300

Cheers for now

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in exactly the same situation. I am not the complaining type and therefore have made light of it until now. Knowing my luck my secret santa's gift will be at the bottom of the English Channel where a cargo ship sank about a week ago!!! However if you are my secret santa do send a message somehow, however cryptic.

BTW I'm sure that nick (moviebuffs) would happily forward a message for anonymity's sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also without a present or message from my Secret Santa. I would also like to ask my Secret Santa to contact me or marcogreen and let me know what the status is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.