Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Minis case? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you guys know of a case that will hold the baddies including the phoenix, and 8 survivors (or more)

Cheaper the better.

I have this ( http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P3WPKK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?... ) for my Relic Knight army.

The Phoenix will fit, but I would have to remove all of the foam in a large area leaving the mini vulnerable to damage.

The reasoning for this, is every weekend I am playign this with myself, my dad brother and my wife. We alternate going to his house and being at mine. Later down the road I was going to bring this to my local shop to play.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been looking at something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Feldherr-miniatures-Monster-Tanks-Figu...

Seems like it might be big enough to fit all the completed survivor models in the individual slots in the top 2 trays. I think the bottom larger tray is pick and pluck foam which you could use for the phoenix and maybe the rest of the monsters. This would leave no room for expansions though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I'm using one of these. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wilton-W2105966-Recipe-Right-Small...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ELicious wrote:
I've been looking at something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Feldherr-miniatures-Monster-Tanks-Figu...

Seems like it might be big enough to fit all the completed survivor models in the individual slots in the top 2 trays. I think the bottom larger tray is pick and pluck foam which you could use for the phoenix and maybe the rest of the monsters. This would leave no room for expansions though.


How deep is that bottom tray tho? The phoenix is 6" tall. that bottom part is only 2.3 inches.

Ill probably just get that, and carry the Phoenix separately or something, any word on anymore giant minis like the Phoenix?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
31322
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea how I would ever feel comfortable transporting Spidiculese anywhere other than from the shelf to my table. Those skinny ass legs!

Also the Dragon King is going to be huge!






 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, having money was fun while it lasted. Goodbye wallet.

Anyone know when the expansions well be available? I'm going to have to start saving
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bastimret wrote:
I have no idea how I would ever feel comfortable transporting Spidiculese anywhere other than from the shelf to my table. Those skinny ass legs!

Also the Dragon King is going to be huge!



OMG that thing is ridiculous. He will just take up half the board and you won't even be able to run around him.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
ELicious wrote:
I've been looking at something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Feldherr-miniatures-Monster-Tanks-Figu...

Seems like it might be big enough to fit all the completed survivor models in the individual slots in the top 2 trays. I think the bottom larger tray is pick and pluck foam which you could use for the phoenix and maybe the rest of the monsters. This would leave no room for expansions though.


How deep is that bottom tray tho? The phoenix is 6" tall. that bottom part is only 2.3 inches.

Ill probably just get that, and carry the Phoenix separately or something, any word on anymore giant minis like the Phoenix?


How about something like this?

http://us.battlefoam.com/p-a-c-k-352-molle-standard-load-out...

If you flip over the pick n pluck foam you could potentially fit the phoenix maybe. 2.5 inch + 3.5 inch. I wonder if you can fit some of the monsters in the 50 mm trays openings.

They also have a black friday sale coming up so it might be at a decent discount too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bastimret wrote:
I have no idea how I would ever feel comfortable transporting Spidiculese anywhere other than from the shelf to my table. Those skinny ass legs!

Also the Dragon King is going to be huge!







Holy balls. That's kinda why I am waiting until I've assembled all the expansion minis to see what case I am going to need to fit these things in. The Spidercules makes me nervous, too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
How about something like this?

http://us.battlefoam.com/p-a-c-k-352-molle-standard-load-out...

If you flip over the pick n pluck foam you could potentially fit the phoenix maybe. 2.5 inch + 3.5 inch. I wonder if you can fit some of the monsters in the 50 mm trays openings.

They also have a black friday sale coming up so it might be at a decent discount too.


If I come back with such a huge suitcase for storing the minis at home, I might just as well throw away the minis, fill this huge suitcase with all my clothes and sign the divorce papers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.