Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave clifford
United States
portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can forts attack? Can they advance after combat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Stueber
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am the Sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
badge
BRAINS????
mbmbmbmbmb
Per 5.3 FORTS and Land units with 0 land factors can only participate in a ground attack as a defender, they may never attack.

The way I read it is all FORTS can only defend and any land unit with 0 land factors can only defend. Although I guess it could be read that FORTS with 0 land factors but I don't believe any FORTS in the game have 0 land factors.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave clifford
United States
portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Dan, I missed 5.3 when I was searching for the answer. These rules seem well written and very complete, but sometimes scattered about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi guys,

Dan is correct, thanks Dan. Please let me know of any areas where you think the rules could improve and I'll add relevant improvements to the errata.

Cheers,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Crawford
United States
Chester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An index would be really helpful! The rules seem complete but scattered. I keep wanting to look something up and getting frustrated by the lack of an index.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.