Jeff Allen
United States
Chicago
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG Designers!

I wasn't sure if this was where I should post (thought about posting in the Art forum), so I apologize if this is misplaced! I wanted to offer my services to any designers looking for a keen eye to go over their game copy to check for clarity, cleanliness, grammar, etc. or for help in writing original copy.

I've been working as an editor and Content Strategist in online marketing for a few years, as a college English professor before that, am a published poet, have proofread for the d20 gaming system, and have designed a few miniatures narrative campaigns for my local gaming group with rulebooks and fluff and all that. I am looking to leverage that experience into freelancing for the wordy part of board game design and build up my resume.

Any designers out there who need a keep eye to go over their cards or rulebooks are welcome to message me for more information or a resume. I will charge significantly low rates compared to industry standards, as I am specifically looking to pad my resume above all else (for right now of course!).

Please let me know if you're interested in seeing what I can do! And if you don't feel you need editing help, but might be interested in the online marketing aspect of gaming, I'd be more than happy to help with that as well. I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Jeff Allen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.